Symbicort budesonide/formoterol Patent expiration date:
- January 29, 2023 A generic version of Symbicort has been approved by the FDA. The following products are equivalent to Symbicort and have been approved by the FDA:
- For the treatment of asthma in patients 6 years of age and older
- For reducing exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- For maintenance treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease Breyna Generic name: budesonide and formoterol fumarate Dosage form: aerosol, metered.
- Read more… https://www.drugs.com/news/first-symbicort-receives-fda-approval-104726.html