November 10, 2021
Bryant Ranch Prepack has issued a recall for one lot of Methocarbamol 500mg Tablets, as the bottles are mislabeled and instead contain Methocarbamol 750mg Tablets.
- There is no impact to members through Benecard Central
- Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant used in conjunction with measures such as rest and physical therapy to treat musculoskeletal pain. Taking more methocarbamol than prescribed could cause nausea, sedation, fainting, falls, seizure, or coma, and may be fatal. As of the recall date, Bryant Ranch Prepack had received no reports of adverse events tied to the affected
- The affected product belongs to lot number 163935 and was distributed to physicians’ offices nationwide. It is labeled with an expiration date of 10/22.
- Consumer questions regarding this recall should be directed to Bryant Ranch Prepack at 1-877- 885-0882 or email@example.com. The manufacturer advises patients to contact their healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to using the recalled
- A full copy of the recall announcement can be found on the S. FDA’s website.